Regarding curdle milk... wondering if an experiment with cs and yogurt culture
would do/look the same. This would raise or show some concerns about how cs
works
on helpful culture in our gullet.... seems like you tanking cs and yogurt and
alternating back and forth that hopefully you get out the bad ... replenish
the good and still get the cs into the system to continue the good work.
Any further thoughts here??? Thanks michael slivinski