Mike and J.E.,

To much like work.....we aint got the ability....J.E. I will find a
place for ya too look...it is simple...and makes 2 gal per day. We need
the big one at 7 gal per day.... but if ya try to keep things simple
they are a lot easier to deal with.....sun is free....LP aint! let me
have a day or two to put it up for ya.....

Cisco