From:   Michael C McNeill [mailto:firew...@juno.com]
Sent:   Monday, May 11, 1998 7:47 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: solar distiller

On Mon, 11 May 1998 23:04:21 -0700 Cisco <ci...@iftech.net> writes:
>Mike and J.E.,
>
>To much like work.....we aint got the ability....J.E. I will find a
>place for ya too look...it is simple...and makes 2 gal per day. We need

That's true, it does sound like it takes some working to do.  I'm always
looking to add to my info, so once you put the solar plan up, I'll add
that to my web-site, too.  The pressure distiller looks like a good idea
for those who can manage to put one together and run a fire under it.

Say.....just how many of us former Marines *are* there on this list?

Semper Fi
cya!!  <<Michael>>
firew...@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~Outlands
homesteading/survival/self-reliant living (and some fun hobbies, too!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>