>I've been fighting bronchitis (no meds, just "bulling through") for far
>too many years.  Whenever I do physically strenuous work, I develop
>asthma-like symptoms (family history of it, too).  I recently had minor
>surgery to remove a growth from my face and the doc gave me a 5-day
>"super antibiotic."  I noticed that for the next week or so, I didn't
>have any breathing problems.  This has led me to think my "asthma" may be
>a biological growth in my lungs (with the humidity here in Louisiana,
>moss will grow on *anything*!).

    My son suffered with bronchitis for years and it turned into asthma.
We figured out that he has lymes and was treated with penicillin. Two
days after he got the shot he came in and said "Dad I just ran from the
store and I'm not out of breath". Your right about asthma being linked
to biological growth in the lungs. Doctors won't tell you that though.
Take Care

Reid