At 06:52 AM 3/8/98 -5, you wrote:
>I've published the rough framework of a web site for the silver list.
>For the time being the URL is as follows:
>
>   http://www.eskimo.com/~mdevour/silver-list

Congratulations Mike, you have done a beautiful job and with a beautiful
sense of humor thrown in.  The colors and layout are great. You are doing a
great job with the list. The woerds 'Silver List' looks like freshly molded
silver right out of the mold right down to the little burrs along the
edges.  Good touch Mike.

Now, what about expenses? We ought to see some contributions here on this.
You can count me in. If I remember correctly, several people chimed up
about contributions when you took over the list. I hope they followed
through. I also think it would be a good idea if you was to post your
address again.  I still have your address, is it the same as before on
Haverhill?

Anyway friend, I had to wish you well and thank you for the job you are doing.

Harvey

 WE SHOULD APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE.....INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT
      WE HAVEN'T..... AND ENJOY WHAT IS, BEFORE IT ISN'T!!!!!!

                       ha...@iomet.com
                     http://www.iomet.com
         <------<<<<  Ione, Washington >>>>------>