http://garynorth.entrewave.com/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=20&Thread_ID=1164

There actually are several threads on colloidal silver, but this is the
most useful (in my opinion).

Another interesting (scary) thread is

http://garynorth.entrewave.com/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=20&Thread_ID=1286

If the situation doesn't change (and it doesn't look like it will),
we'll all have reason, soon enough, to want to be able to make/use
colloidal silver/other alternative health methods.

I've ordered 5 feet of 14 gauge, round, soft temper, fine (99.99% pure)
silver from "Imperial Smelting" located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
1-800-263-1669. I'm told that I should have the stuff by the end of next
week. $0.65/gram (CDN dollars). I'll probably post again, once I get the
stuff, and have a generator up and running.

Anyone have any pointers to solar water distillers? Preferably the home-made
kind? (Or any other type of non-electric water distiller?)

        fred