Go with a lighter dose of cs if you get the herx too bad.  Start with a dose
which does not cause undesirable effects and increase until you get a little
herx.  Then back off a little for a couple days, then increase again to see
if you can handle more.  No sense in getting too sick.

Drink LOTS of water (you cannot flush out dead bugs without water!),
megadose on vitamins, especially antioxidants, and get lots of minerals.  I
have had very good results with colloidal minerals.

I know of one lady who had to start with less than a teaspoon of cs or would
get real stomach trouble.  Chronic Fatigue.  Probably a massive amount of
candida.

Get well,

Jim