CS does not reach the lower intestinal track in full strength as the cs
has been absorbed into the blood stream already.  Evidence of this is
found with the fact that if a person wants to combat candida in the
intestines, he must use some sort of carrier (roughage, psyllium husk,
bentonite clay, etc.) to bring the cs along with it further into the
intestines.

Moderate usage of cs has not, in my experience, caused a situation of
depletion of good bacteria.  I have, however,  taken large doses of cs
with psyllium fiber to kill them darned bugs (works good too!), and
needed to replenish my bacteria.

Jim