6T in 3 doses (100 ppm)

Feeling better today. Not overwhelmed with Herx.

I am writing a little earlier so I have time to talk about my EARS...

When I put CS in my ears and hold it there for 15 minutes, the reactions
are amazing. Dizziness, sweating, pain, pain in sinuses and teeth, etc. And
it lasts for some time after, so now I do it before I go to bed. My ears
actually ache afterward. And my sinuses throb. Each time gets just a little
less intense.

I am going on the assumption it is not an allergy, since I do get a little
better each time. I am truly wondering if it is absorbing through the
eardrum into other areas of my head. Some think TMJ is candida, and I have
had tooth and bone problems in my jaw which might be infection. And sinuses.

I am wondering if the ear (or maybe the nose and throat if I held it there
for 15 munutes) is a direct entry into the blood supply of the head...maybe
the blood/brain barrier stops it otherwise.

I had a slight odor in my ears that I thought was normal. I also had a kind
of crusting that I thought was dry skin. Now the odor is gone and so is the
crusting...it got a little less each time. Hmmm.....

Tonight I want to try breathing silver vapor. Wonder what THAT will do....

~^^V^^~