Hi,
I'm Terry. I've been researching CS for a few weeks (along with blood
electrification, magnetic pulsars and ozonated water). I built myself a
cs generator (three 9-volt batteries and two wires with alligator
clips), and made some cs water. The two silver wires (14-guage) cost me
$26.75 with tax and 2-day shipping (from British Columbia to Nova
Scotia).
I bought it from SOTA. Are there any other sources for silver wire in
Canada? I can buy 18-guage wire from CSPro in Texas for $3.40 per foot
(in 5-ft lengths), which is much cheaper than from SOTA, but it's
thinner wire. Can anyone tell me what are the advantages of thicker
wire?
Also, if the gov't starts making it harder to buy silver wire, it would
seem smart to buy a lot of it now, before there is legislation to make
it unavailable or raise the price.
Thanks,
Terry