Has anyone noticed that after taking colloidal silver that it increased the
urine output drastically, I posted the message about running the voltage up
to about 7 ma and giving my father about 6 oz. today he has urinated much
more abundantly. The reason for this amount was trying to get a handle on
things as he has come down with osteomalitis and has a Dr.s appointment
monday. I know if we cannot get a handle on it I.V. antibiotics will be
administered over a period of 6 weeks. Was just wondering about the
urination though
Thanks   John     jfost...@cableone.net