It's just that it is too much like talking to my relatives... what is
the subject we're talking about?... (Concentrace?)

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandee George [mailto:oha...@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:03 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: FW: CS>Concentrace - 17 April

Hi There Dan - I appreciate what you have said in yours - however others
on this list have requested, in the past, that all the preceeding
references be either shortened or deleted - so I would suggest that you
look at the headers of the mail -
this may help you     in your quest for which mail is being answered -
have a wonderful day
Regards
Sandee

Peace is easy ... it is a Mindset