Bravo, Terry!!

First thing, as a complementary reading I suggest "Death by Medicione", by Gary Null, PhD, and other collaborators. Here are some introductory lines:

Death by Medicine

By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

"Natural medicine is under siege, as pharmaceutical company lobbyists urge lawmakers to deprive Americans of the benefits of dietary supplements. Drug-company front groups have launched slanderous media campaigns to discredit the value of healthy lifestyles. The FDA continues to interfere with those who offer natural products that compete with prescription drugs.

These attacks against natural medicine obscure a lethal problem that until now was buried in thousands of pages of scientific text. In response to these baseless challenges to natural medicine, the Nutrition Institute of America commissioned an independent review of the quality of “government-approved” medicine. The startling findings from this meticulous study indicate that conventional medicine is “the leading cause of death” in the United States .

The Nutrition Institute of America is a nonprofit organization that has sponsored independent research for the past 30 years. To support its bold claim that conventional medicine is America 's number-one killer, the Nutritional Institute of America mandated that every “count” in this “indictment” of US medicine be validated by published, peer-reviewed scientific studies.

What you are about to read is a stunning compilation of facts that documents that those who seek to abolish consumer access to natural therapies are misleading the public. Over 700,000 Americans die each year at the hands of government-sanctioned medicine, while the FDA and other government agencies pretend to protect the public by harassing those who offer safe alternatives."

Terry, I have only found ONE MD, a young (around 43), very bright fellow (he is also an Engineer, amongst other things), very outstanding traumatologist that happens to also live here in Margarita Island, that is everyday investigating about alternative medicine. The minute I talked to him about EIS he paid much attention, he investigated and since them he uses EIS for himself and many patients, with excellent results, even in a case of bone infection. I give him several liters a week for himself and his patients, for free.

We also share Cayenne and many other hot peppers that I get and also some that I plant myself. He also prefers raw foods, including fresh, high quality fish and meat, he leads a very healthy life. We are also together in a project to teach small scale family gardening that can be done even in window sills if there is no more available space.

He is no idiot, either. Whenever I como up with any radical "abnormal" idea about medicine, health, food, living habits, etc., he listens with great respect and attention, tries it on himself right off hand if I have had good personal experience with it, while at the same time seriously investigates on the subject.

He has never mentioned it, but I have noticed that he does not charge anything to about 30% of his patients, those that have very low income.

I also have other MD friends that are interested in our ideas, some of them are daring to even try some things. One of them is a cardiologist. I went to see him out of curiosity due to some slight irregularity in my heart beat. After he took down my basic personal information for the file, after I told him I was 74, next thing he asked was: ¨When was the last time you were checked by a cardiologist? I answered: "The only other time I have ever been seen by a cardiologis was 56 years ago, in October 10 1951, when I had a terrible, almost deadly motorcycle wreck". He almost dropped dead, and after a few seconds in deep silence, he muttered: "Well, that should be done about once a year..."

After he told me to get an x-ray of my heart and checking me very carefully, and reading the results from a 24 hour holter he installed, he told me: "I dont know what to tell you: your aorta shows no sign whatsoever of calcification, which for you age is totally abnormal. Your cardiovascular system is better than in most men down to 30 year olds I know, including myself. Your eating habits are better than practically all people I know, better than mine for sure. You exercise daily. Really, I don't know what else to tell you to do...maybe to pray...!

Regards,

Carlos