Nancy used to call me each year or so to update me
about how she was doing. She had purchased one of my
10-gallon-per batch CS-brewers about five years ago,
which enabled her to give away a lot of CS. She was a
very generous woman.

She was a positive, cheerful, hopeful person whom I
enjoyed chatting with. I know she is having more fun
right now than we are!

My prayers go out to her husband.

For those of you whom I have not sent it to, I have a
copy of her 2-year journal that she kept as she
vanquished MS with CS. Contact me and I will send it
to you.

Terry Chamberlin

      Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com