That is such incredibly sad news.  Nancy was a very popular member of the
ColloidalSilver2 list, Frannie.  I'm sure that many of the old timers on
that list would want to know.  If you are a member on that list, and feel it
appropriate would you post it there too.  Thank you.  Nancy was greatly
admired and respected and looked to for her experience with CS and MS.
Sasha

I just called for Nancy DeLise to talk about the CS, and her husband said
she was killed in an auto accident last night.
My sympathy goes out to him.

~~*~Frannie~*~~