To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 8:14 PM
Subject: CS>Lupus

Brooks----Marshal----Terry, or anyone else with some input.
I have a good friend who's wife has lupus and was diagnosed six years ago and told she had probably eight years to live. There are a number of autoimmune diseases that have presented and I was wondering since it's autoimmune if CMO might have the correct effect as it had on my RA.
 Or if anyone has another modality to explore.
Dave

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>