Well I'm certainly not saying that I know what happened.....thats the
problem......we don't know......Robb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Nancy deserves better.

  On 5/2/07, Robb Allen <ral...@highpowermagneticpulser.com> wrote:
    To be honest....the fact that two people died in the Hot tub makes it sound
    more like a suicide to me than if only 1 were there.  The odds of an
    accident with 2 are very very remote.

  Not when you consider that they both had MS. If one got into difficulties and
the other tried to help but wasn't strong enough then that would account for it.

  kirsteen

    --
    Chaos, confusion, disorder - my work here is done