I thought I read in that article that there was an electric cart of some
type near the hot tub.  That could certainly explain how 2 died
accidentally.

I don't believe it was suicide. I wasn't in touch with Nancy recently,
but when I was, she didn't seem depressed to me at all.  She was
motivated and positive.  Besides, her husband of all people would know
if it could have been suicide.  If he doesn't believe it was, then I
don't either.

I'll remember Nancy as a special person. She felt CS cured her MS and
she gave of herself endlessly to get the word out and to help others.
She offered to be there for anyone who needed her, at any time.  Seems
to me that could have been what she was doing when she died - trying to
help someone.

Did she have children? My heart goes out to her husband, her family and
her close friends for their loss.

Jodi