mborg...@att.net wrote:
Terry,
You are soooo knowledgable, I have a question.
I am a non toxic house cleaner everyone tells me to use Mr. clean magic
erasers,  for a long time I could not find what it is made from.  Well I found
it-- melamine foam.
Is this the same melamine found in the pet foods that are killing our pets????
Mary

It sounds like it, but really does not make any sense. I would expect a solvent, melamine is a white solid that is only slightly soluble in water.

Marshall