In an emergency, when severe burns have occured, bleach it. Bleach reverses the
entire burn event. I learned this when working as a short order cook, I was
blocking the grill <cleaning it> and my hand slipped off the block, quite close
to the front, it slid on the grill from front all the way to the back due to my
momentum, i couldnt stop. When my co-worker saw this, she grabbed my arm and
insisted I follow her to the sink, where she immediately submersed my hand in
straight bleach. It still burned for awhile, quite intensly, but the next day
you could not tell I'd had any kind of burn at all. <for such a hot surface, im
still impressed with bleach>
  In later years, due to this experience, I have used bleach or a mild water
bleach solution on many things. When sunburned, it heals it completely, even
hours after the burn. The one down side I have found, the sunburn does not tan
out after a bleach bath, <usually a cup or 2 in a full bath works> so if the
person is burned in an attempt to suntan, they wont keep the tan if they bleach
it.
  This isnt the best home remedy<not natural>, however I have never seen it
fail to completely heal all burns entirely, no scaly skin later, no reddness
the next day, nothing, it takes a few hours, but the burns heal completely
everytime. No scarring whatsoever. Im sure in extreme cases or where the burn
has removed skin prior to doing the bleach treatment, there would be some sore
on the surface, or scarring if it were bad enough, but as long as the skin
surface hasnt been compromised, it works everytime.
  Another tip, if you do have a burn, no matter what you treat it with,
hemmoroid medicines kill the pain really well, so after a bleaching, dry the
area lightly, and apply something like preperation H, and it fixes the whole
problem. No pain, no scarring, no blisters.
  Hope my info has been of help to someone, godspeed. Lisa.

Garnet <garnetri...@granitepoint.net> wrote:
  I use aloe vera and DMSO for burns. After an initial immediate
application of both I strip out the aloe gel, mix with 50 -70% DMSO / CS
liquid or 90% gel, although this is a high concentration. Then I
compress on the burn area for about 20 minutes.

I burned myself by splashing boiling refried beans on my wrist two weeks
ago. It turned a little red after this treatment, but no blisters and no
pain. Two weeks later the only evidence of the burn is a very slight
sloughing of the skin, not even enough to notice unless you look closely.

DMSO list:

Garnet