Jodi,

I'm definitely not an expert but I feed my Chihuahuas raw meat and bones for 9
years.  Juat want to say that only raw bones are safe as they do not splinter.
Any cooked bones are not safe so do not feed them to you dog, no matter the
size (of dog or bone... LOL)

Also want to point out that anything in the world can be dangerous when you
have an accident.  Dogs died from eating bones and also died from eating
kibble.  The life has no guarantees.

Barbara

  Uh oh.  I was told raw bones were good.  Can one of the experts here on raw
feeding tell me for sure if they are okay or not?   I've been giving my dog raw
chicken legs along with some Pedigree canned and it seems he's been doing fine
on them, but.....?

  Jodi