On 5/29/2007 12:10:01 PM, Kirsteen Wright
(kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com) wrote:
I did it!  I 'phoned her, got instructions an noe I can do it. I think
I'll
work my way through all my favourite Terry Pratchett quotes, changing
them
every week.

cheers
Kirsteen

--
> The gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of
> the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they believe, in
> their deepest heart, that they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they
> don't know about it. This explains why it is so important to shoot
> missionaries on sight.
>
> -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)

I LIKE this one....

                                Chuck
Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop believing in it