David Bearrow wrote:
I have a similar report as Marshal. I had cold sores that popped up in the same place on my lip every month (I could make em pop up by eating almonds also)

Yes, almonds and peanuts would cause mine to pop out, especially if I got a bad peanut. Well about 3 weeks ago I was eating at Texas Roadhouse, and they have all the peanuts you can eat before your meal. I ate a bunch, way too many. I don't know if I got some bad ones, or just ate too many of them, but they definitely made me sick that night. No cold sore though, none at all. I also eat lots of almonds at times, once again, no more cold sores.

Marshall