In a message dated 6/9/2007 1:47:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
laquerenci...@sbcglobal.net writes:

I make my own CS and have never needed a stirrer.  I strain the CS  with
coffee filters and store in the same Distilled water jug that my water came
in.
My Silver turns a light Amber color and there fore I know that I have  a nice
Colloidal mix.  There are arguments about the color, clear or amber.  Mine is
Amber and I am happy with it at that color.  NUTRASILVER  is a  darker
amber-like color, and it is supposed to be much more potent, for the lack  of a
better word. I do not have a commercial generator, just an 18 volt DC power
supply
using .9999 Silver wire for electrodes.  Many of the generators on  the
market do not come with stirrers.  Just a thought, battery operated  units with
stirrers, are apt to drain the battery faster.  I feel if a  battery is real
low,
the stirrer may not draw enough power to operate.   There are no absolutes in
my message here, just thoughts.   Ed.