Hi, Wayne,

On Jun 17, 2007, at 2:20 PM, CWFugitt wrote:
People with low blood pressure have to be cautious of the foods and nutrients supplied. The time of year, activity, and overall diet effect both high and low blood pressure.

This is the first I have heard about the low blood pressure thing. I have found myself that eating more salt with occassional use of EmergenC does wonders to make me feel better. If you felt like elaborating about low blood pressure, I would like to hear it. Drs have not had much to say about it.

Finally, we have been lied to about high blood pressure causing strokes. What engineer would build a fluid system that could not stand more pressure than the pump?

LOL

The blood vessels are 10 times as strong as they need to be.
Weak blood vessels causes strokes.

I thought that having sticky blood could contribute.

Regards,  Kathryn