From: CWFugitt

Date: 18/06/2007 20:53:08

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Digestion System

Evening Dee,

>> At 03:27 AM 6/18/2007, you wrote:

>Most doctors advocate high fibre/fruit diets etc.,

>> this has the dead opposite effect on. The more fruit/fibre/nuts

I >> eat, the more constipated I become.

Often the doctors should tell more. More options, more possibilities,

And methods that might help. I guess you know, it is against the law for

Them to recommend any treatment that is not AMA approved. Bad News ! (

That is AMA Law )

>> They make me horribly thirsty. Just wondered if you (or anyone else)

Had heard of these phenomena.