oops I miss spoke or typed it's baking powder that has it in it...now I know
baking soda that is bought from the health food store it better but I haven't
got that info in front of me...deb

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:  No, it is sodium hydrogen
carbonate, AKA sodium bicarbonate. That would
have sodium, hydrogen, carbon and oxygen in it.

Marshall