Morning Kristeen,

>>At 07:25 AM 6/26/2007, you wrote:

I don't think I suggested you change. Of course if it does not allow changing the subject, ......... you should want to change, no questions asked.

Please don't tell me what I SHOULD want to do. It may just be me but I find it highly insulting.

  Very unfortunate.

   I don't think you know the meaning of  "IF"

That is a condition, ..........  when that condition does not exist,
my statement is FALSE and does not apply.

You missed the "IF" above. It makes the statement mean you should not want to change, ........ instead of you should want to change.

Finally, ...........

"Wise people change their mind, Fools never do".

And I did not say that.  Someone long ago said it.

Wayne