Morning Smitty,

Re= Gmail. . .  Wayne, don't knock it if you haven't used it.
I love it, as most users do.

   I did not knock it ........ at all.

The statement I made was a fact of life and anyone would agree with me.

The IF I had in there made my statement false, meaningless, and non existent.

I think I said,  If you can't change the subject line..............
also I said, no need to have to click the mouse to do it.
Another truth etched in stone.

My logic is virtually flawless, ....... in most cases.

Does it do searches,  complex criteria on several conditions, simultaneously ?

Filters, hundreds of mailboxes, can you crash it by having huge mailboxes of 20 to 30 thousand messages?

Some of my mailbox files are over 100 meg in size.
I think this is what ruined the silver list archives, the files became so large the software or the operation system could not manage them.

Of course a file can become corrupt, easily.
The archives should have been broken up in years or some manner to limit the file size.

You don't have to answer these, ......... just food for thought.

Wayne