Hi folks,

Yes, I'm here. Life continues to be too busy. Things will improve in
time but they're not ready to just yet.

I'm not always right up-to-date with the list, but I am ready to
respond if something gets out of whack. However, as always, I depend on
and expect all of you to govern your own behavior.

I'd like Wayne and Kirsteen to call a truce now. And Chuck? Please
don't bring up the darned dog thing!!! <sigh>

I think it's an appropriate time to retire the threads about gmail,
subject lines, idiots, programmers, and anything to do with dog
training.

We have a couple of newcomers whose questions are being neglected.
Please give them your attention.

Thank you.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner