Good thing to see you, Captain!
Very very good thing!
FaithStFrancis> From: mdev...@eskimo.com> To: silver-list@eskimo.com> Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:55:59 -0500> Subject: CS>[List Owner] I'm here...> > Hi
folks,> > In response to a few comments and issues:> > Yes, I'm here. Life
continues to be too busy. Things will improve in > time but they're not ready
to just yet. > > I'm not always right up-to-date with the list, but I am ready
to > respond if something gets out of whack. However, as always, I depend on >
and expect all of you to govern your own behavior.> > I'd like Wayne and
Kirsteen to call a truce now. And Chuck? Please > don't bring up the darned dog
thing!!! <sigh>> > I think it's an appropriate time to retire the threads about
gmail, > subject lines, idiots, programmers, and anything to do with dog >
training. > > We have a couple of newcomers whose questions are being
neglected. > Please give them your attention.> > Thank you.> > Mike Devour>
silver-list owner> [Mike Devour, Citizen, Patriot, Libertarian]>
[mdev...@eskimo.com ]> [Speaking only for myself... ]> > > --> The Silver List
is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for
unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your
message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: