Rowena, just to add a link to your message, here is a free book on line by Mary
Enig PhD on fats which she studied for over 30 years.  Everything anyone wanted
to know about fats.  This link is taken from that group.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny.html

Barbara

  For a web search VCNO, Bruce Fife, Mary Enig, would be good search strings
for a start.  Or, if you like, I could send you some of my saved documents
which are configured in such a way as to use the least amount of paper if
printed.

  There are just so many good things to say about VCNO - and apparently, even
solidified copra-derived coconut oil, with all its faults, would have been
safer for the world than the multitudinous vegetable oils which pushed it off
its perch.

  For anyone who wants a VCNO forum: