Hi, Charles, Last summer I used H202 to soak veggies and in my bath. Didn't read an article carefully , or else decided that food-grade stuff was too expensive. Think I also thought the stuff that was listed as being in the OTC H202 couldn't be that harmful if you can gargle with it. I have since wondered if some of my worsening colon problems could have been affected by that. Any thoughts?

Taking too much H2O2 internally - *especially* too high a concentration - can most certainly cause digestive/stomach problems. It is definitely much more problematic than drinking ozonated water (you can't make it too strong, because water will only so hold so much ozone before it is 'saturated' and refuses to take any more), which is highly preferred.

I no longer recommend to anyone to take H2O2 internally - although it can be safe, if done in moderation and with care.

If you weren't actually drinking water with added H2O2, but were only taking baths and gargling, then I am confident saying it didn't have anything to do with your current problems...