Was not following this thread, happened to read this mail below. About
diarrhoea, did you look into probiotics? I would look for a high potency,
broad-spectrum probiotic formula, the ultra formula from Garden of Life is imho
the best, providing a 15 billion live cell count of 13 species of beneficial
cultures including soil-based probiotics called Homeostatic Soil Organisms.

  patriot2...@mindspring.com wrote:
    Zeolite questions, anybody.

My two cents worth.

I have purchased Zeolite in three forms.  Was having a terrible time this
spring with chronic and uncontrollable diarrhea.

Finally, I went to the doctor, a new gastroenterologist, not the one who has
done the colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy in the past.  He listened to me describe
my problem, checked my charts, drew seven vials of blood and four stool
samples, and sent me away with a prescription for a sulfa drug to treat the
problem while he awaited test results.  Every single exotic test came back
normal!  Meanwhile the sulfa cleared up the diarrhea problem like magic, and --
made me feel sicker than a dog!  After two weeks of nausea, malaise, and other
vague symptoms that turned me into a 24 hour couch potato, I called and asked
if I could quit the sulfa.  Sure, he said.  I have been off it for a week, and
finally have most of my sense of wellbeing and energy back, but I have a clue
that the diarrhea problem will be back if I stay off the medicine, so I am
going to take one of the pills a day, instead of the eight recommended, and see
if that is enough to keep it under control without making
 me feel crummy.  He says he can try another med for the inflammation, though,
if that happens.

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your
email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.