This might give you some further info on diarrhea =

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=392

Smitty

On 6/29/07, patriot2...@mindspring.com <patriot2...@mindspring.com> wrote:

 Zeolite questions, anybody.

 My two cents worth.

 I have purchased Zeolite in three forms.  Was having a terrible time this
spring with chronic and uncontrollable diarrhea.  Found Esdifan on the
Internet, a product containing mostly Zeolite in capsules, which claimed
excellent results with diarrhea.  So I got some.  Pretty good results,
actually.  Zeolite is used for diarrhea in cattle, among other things, so I
figured if it could stop the problem in cows, it ought to work with people,
too.

 I saw the Waiora and noted that it is a MLM company.  Not to mention very
expensive.  Looked further and found another liquid zeolite in little brown
glass bottles, and more reasonably priced.  They claimed it is the same
thing as the MLM product.  Bought some of the that, too.  It is zeolite
dissolved in humic, too.  Read about it at www.LiquidZeoliteCompany.com   I
take some every once in awhile, when I think of it, but for some reason, I
have trouble conceptualizing that the liquid drops could help my problem and
actually absorb the gut toxins causing it.

 The third product is far away the best deal for the money for the purpose I
wanted it for and it is simply ground up zeolite in a one pound jar.
Zeolite in a green  labeled  jar.   www.zeohealth.com   It is like eating
sand.  It does not dissolve in water (which makes me wonder how the liquid
products are dissolved.  Hmmm.)  and you just swirl a spoonful around in a
glass with about a quarter cup of water and slug it down.  It takes several
tries to get it all, and you have a gritty mouth for a few minutes
afterwards.  I bought all these products on EBay.

 These things helped enormously and I was able to leave the house with less
trepidation.  However, they were not treating the problem -- apparently an
inflamed colon -- just helping to control the symptoms, and about once a
week the problem broke loose anyway.

 Finally, I went to the doctor, a new gastroenterologist, not the one who
has done the colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy in the past.  He listened to me
describe my problem, checked my charts, drew seven vials of blood and four
stool samples, and sent me away with a prescription for a sulfa drug to
treat the problem while he awaited test results.  Every single exotic test
came back normal!  Meanwhile the sulfa cleared up the diarrhea problem like
magic, and -- made me feel sicker than a dog!  After two weeks of nausea,
malaise, and other vague symptoms that turned me into a 24 hour couch
potato, I called and asked if I could quit the sulfa.  Sure, he said.  I
have been off it for a week, and finally have most of my sense of wellbeing
and energy back, but I have a clue that the diarrhea problem will be back if
I stay off the medicine, so I am going to take one of the pills a day,
instead of the eight recommended, and see if that is enough to keep it under
control without making me feel crummy.  He says he can try another med for
the inflammation, though, if that happens.

 Meanwhile, I don't have a clue about the usefulness of zeolite for heavy
metals, cancer, and all those other things, but I feel it is a useful
addition to my cabinet full of various alternatives, including oil of
oregano, tea tree oil, DMSO, and the ever trusty CS.

 Incidentally, during all this grief, I had some dental surgery, to
transplant bone from my back jaw to another place needing it for an
implant.  No pain at all, just a little tenderness at the touch!  Amazing !
However, my face looked like they used the Jaws of Life to get in there -- a
truly gaudy spectacle of black and blue bruising on both sides of my face,
and swelling like a huge case of mumps.  Recalling that DMSO can be useful
for reducing bruising, I diluted some in CS and painted my face with it.  In
a remarkably short time, the bruising dissipated and disappeared.

 Okay, my two cents worth turned into a nickel's worth.  Hope something in
there is helpful to somebody.

 Marlys -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic
messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver
List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike