Evening Debbie,

>>At 12:28 PM 7/4/2007, you wrote:
Thanks so much Wayne...are your homocysteine levels ever been checked? mine were pretty high for awhile...deb

  How high were they?

  Yes, my homocysteine level was 7.8 , about center of the range.

Also have had blood insulin test done.
Normal range is 3 to 22
My reading was a 5.

All my heavy metals were off the chart on the low side except one.
It was slightly above the very low minimum.

Many if not most of the diabetes blood tests are incomplete, compared to averages, ( not to any scientific values ) and maybe worthless. Some of the best tests are not done for most people.

Blood glucose can be normal while blood insulin can be up to 5 time the normal range. Doctors seldom check this. Think about that.

Of course most people do not realize that all blood report standards are a bit of a fraud. They are arrived at by the specific lab averages, and are not based on any scientific fact. What do you figure is the average health status of the masses ? These are used to tell you
"Blood Report Averages".

One friend had a reading above the normal range. He was concerned. I studied it at length and here is what I told him.
"You are likely the healthiest man that has been in the lab this year".
Don't worry about it. The lower this reading, the sicker you are, the higher it is, the healthier you are. Go Figure !

I have had mycoplasma test, heavy metals, and essential fatty acid profiles done. I was amazed when every item ( 32 I think ) was in the normal range on the EFA report. Neither my genius doctor or his head nurse had ever seen an Essential Fatty Acid profile before.

I have a number of my blood reports and those of friends on my web site, including some red blood cell pictures I made of mine and a few other people. I had not mastered the best way to make slides at that time. Later I got a dye kit and could do a little better.

http://www.fugitt.com/bloodrep.htm

Wayne