How about this? Doctor's Trust Digestive Enzymes, 180 tablet, Formula $4.49

http://www.doctorstrust.com/item/DT0751-1.html

Of course, it has some other digestive enzymes too, as well as 450 mg of ox bile extract...

Dan

Dee wrote:
Hi, I just thought I'd mention that I found the Jarrow formula bile acids on
www.iherb.com for about six dollars cheaper than this site, which is a fair
saving. Dee     --
<The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows
why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.> -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters) -------Original Message------- From: m1mar...@aol.com Date: 07/01/07 13:56:57 To: silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: Re: CS>Bile salts
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/en/query.jsp?q=BILE+SALTS&intsource=main