On 7/5/2007 6:05:08 PM, mborg...@att.net wrote:
> I use prill water.  the prill beads keep it at a constant 6.9 ph
> Mary

According to Young, that wouldn't be alkaline enough.
Actually 7.0 is neutral, 6.9 is slightly acidic.

My filtered tap water is 7.9 pH
Young talks about up to about 11 pH or so.
He suggests a ionizer or even good ol' bicarbonate of soda.
That would really be cheap by comparison.

The other can of worms is so -called "cluster size"

I always wonder when I'm running into pseudo-science hype, so I like
to get testimonials from "real" people.

Ever notice that your car runs better right after you wash it?

                                                        Chuck
When I knead my friends, they turn their backs