I use baking soda when I get an exposure, espcially useful for food reactions. 1 tsp in 8 oz water. Or Alka Seltzer Gold if I have to do it very often, it has potassium and sodium.

I got slimed by a little bit of toxic mold today, and noticed that my pH did not go acid on me- so am using charcoal and water, then b12, and more islver in a little while. The charcoal is kicking in, I am noticing it already.

I burned up a pot night before last, had a bad chemical reaction from the melting plastic handle of the utensil. I did not think to check my pH- or anything else much, since I was brain fogged. I did take some supplements to help my body deal, and it was slow- the soda might have done something.

I wonder if the soda or Alka Gold could be taken daily to raise the overall body pH?