I'm not sure. They make their own products. I think they just don't mark it up excessively like everyone else does. I have been happy with everything that I have gotten from them so far, and the price is usually very good.

Dan

Dee wrote:
How come they are so cheap?  I thought the Now ones I've got are cheap at 11
49 Dee

Date: 07/07/2007 20:57:33 To: silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: Re: CS>Bile salts How about this? Doctor's Trust Digestive Enzymes, 180 Tablet, Formula $4.49 http://www.doctorstrust.com/item/DT0751-1.html Of course, it has some other digestive enzymes too, as well As 450 mg of ox bile extract... Dan