Hi Ruth,
I've been having a LOT more diarrhea than usual lately (been eating carbs again). And it got me to thinking--if we averaged your several days transit time with my maximum of about 2-3 hours, we might average out to be about normal. LOL, though not really funny, I've had IBS for over 30 years. And when I was vegetarian, you don't even want to know how much diarrhea I had, trust me. Luckily for me drinking 4 ot 8 ounces of CS stops it quickly, but...........I've read about that new diet drug Alli or whatever, and the "anal leakage" it causes and simply can't believe people would do that to themselves deliberately!
sol