FaithStFrancis> From: whatserna...@hotmail.com> To: silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:45:23 +0000> Subject: CS>Brain Injuries> > Does
anyone here know of a treatment for brain injuries? My 21 year old son > was
involved in a terrible accident in the early hours of Saturday morning > and
has had two operations and is in a coma, on life support. I don't know >
whether to pray for his death or his life because I don't know the quality > of
life expected - nobody knows. If anyone has any information, please > share it.
Thank you.> Frankie> >