  From: Faith Saint Francis [mailto:fesanfranci...@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:56 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>Brain Injuries - sit by his side and talk to him in a soft
voice

  Hello Frankie!
  .
  Our sentiments are with you, and our prayers as well.

  Whether your boy is conscious or not:
  Just sit by him, in ear-shot, and talk to him - in a very low voice, but
audible.
  Tell him that you love him, that you care, and that everything will be all
right. If possible hold his hand, loosely!
  Do so repeatedly, and ask his mother and brothers and sisters to do the
same.

  Say relevant things to him, rational things, spontaneously.

  Do for alimited space of time, but do repeatedly.

  Hope to serve you some,
  FaithStFrancis