Frankie,

I am so sorry to hear of your son's fate. Hopefully his brain hasn't suffered an excessive amount of permanent damage but there isn't any way to assess that at the moment. I will say that acupuncture is an excellent stimulus to the brain and central/peripheral nervous system. Perhaps, if your son lives, you might wish to pursue this as a therapy for him. Good luck to you.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Brain Injuries

Does anyone here know of a treatment for brain injuries? My 21 year old son was involved in a terrible accident in the early hours of Saturday morning and has had two operations and is in a coma, on life support. I don't know whether to pray for his death or his life because I don't know the quality
of life expected - nobody knows.  If anyone has any information, please
share it.  Thank you.
Frankie

**** Omigod Frankie -- I'm so, so sorry. I don't know of any treatment for brain injuries, but I'll pray for your son -- and I'll pray for his life and his health.
Mary Ann