_www.drgrossan.com_ (http://www.drgrossan.com)  used to have a blurb that he
called it the Katrina Cough. He has a 1800 telephone number so you could call
him and ask for a copy. He said construction stirs up the mold and the wind
then blows it all over. His answer is to buy his water pic (Hydro-Pulse) and
keep the mold flushed out using salt water. I bought  one from him and tried
using CS, DMSO, etc. in it. It did not last so he replaced it. Second unit also
quit so he sold me my 3rd unit for a discounted price. It also went belly up. I
now am on my 4th unit and quit trying the CS mix in it. The 4th unit has
lasted around two years now.

His answer is sinus flushes.

Brickey