One of my female bulldogs has been diagnosed with Ehrlichiosis.
Ehrlichiosis is a tick-borne rickettsial infectious blood disease. The
organism is called Ehrlichia, the disease is called Ehrlichiosis.
Ehrlichiosis (bacteria) attacks the red blood cells.

My question is.....how do I get CS to the red blood cell of my bulldogs to
kill the bacteria. She has been drinking CS but after a month of CS and
antibiotics she still has the bacteria attached to her red blood cells.

Gwlynda Irek, Country Ridge Bulldogs
Educational Program Coordinator
www.crbulldog.com

Members of:
Bulldog Club of America
Lone Star Bulldog Club

Nothing new will come into your life unless you are grateful for what you
have..