Thanks, Charles, will look up Homozon on the Web and get the real information, will spell it correctly! Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: Charles Marcus <tansta...@libertytrek.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: Parasites
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:24:54 -0400

Hi, Charles, The brand of bile salts I am trying (first time today) is Cholacol 2425 Standard Process, Inc. I believe that this is a reputable place to purchase alternative treatments. It is a proprietary blend 721 Mg. Collinsonia (root) and purified bovine bile salts. I am concerned about using it because it does contain .2mg iron. I usually avoid iron supplements like the plague. I know this is a tiny amount, but still, it makes me uneasy. Other ingredients are honey and calcium stearate.

I don't think the amount of iron is anything to worry about, and yes, this should be a decent brand although I've never used it.

Today my bowel action is stuck fast again and I am getting uncomfortable. Trouble is that intestinal gas tends to cause material to back up into pockets and twists of my colon. There is a particular pocket in my rectum past which I can never pass stool without manual intervention. I realize this is not a good topic to pursue on the list, so sorry , all .

Ruth, Ruth... the homozon would help so quickly to relieve this, although, as discussed, you would have to find your comfort dosage.

About Homozon and it is without an e, but thanks for the warning. Gail has sent me a plan for starting use in a gradual fashion. If and when I get brave enough I may try it out in the way she suggests. It does have nine different herbs in it

<sigh>

Ruth, you're not reading closely again... if that stuff has any herbs in it, *IT* *IS* *NOT* *HOMOZON*, *REGARDLESS* of how it is spelled. COMPARE THE PICTURE. Please, Ruth, read what is being said, and *DON'T* *MAKE* *ASSUMPTIONS*.

Sorry for yelling... I really really really am yelling with good intentions... :))