The other day I though... if we need to process more oxygen why don't we just
freeze some liquid oxygen and take them as pills.  We talk about Homozon and
how it gets more oxygen into the colon so couldn't we do that plus more with
these pills.   So I decided to google liquid oxygen and see what happened.
Behold they do have these...  here is one of the sites I found
http://www.allholistichealth.com/site/523202/product/1002
I was wondering if anyone has tried these supplements or something along the
same line.  Most of the process is above my level.  I'll probably try them next
month but would be nice if someone has any info on these.

thanks
connie
"If your feeling down  hearted and don't you don't know what to do; Give a
Little Whistle!"  Jimney Cricket

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170