Ode.. thanks for the info.  No.. I do not have an education that included
this type of knowledge.  Guess that might throw a glitchinto the process.connie
Do you have any idea how COLD liquid oxygen is?Lets see:Take a ripe banana and
dip it in liquid nitrogen for a few seconds, then drop it on the floor and
watch it shatter into a thousand pieces.Liquid Oxygen is colder than that.Ode
At 11:18 PM 7/15/2007 +0000, you wrote:>The other day I though... if we need to
process more oxygen why don't we >just freeze some liquid oxygen and take them
as pills.  We talk about >Homozon and how it gets more oxygen into the colon so
couldn't we do that >plus more with these pills.   So I decided to google
liquid oxygen and see >what happened.  Behold they do have these...  here is
one of the sites I
found>><http://www.allholistichealth.com/site/523202/product/1002>http://www.allholisti
chealth.com/site/523202/product/1002 >>>I was wondering if anyone has tried
these supplements or something along >the same line.  Most of the process is
above my level.  I'll probably try >them next month but would be nice if
someone has any info on these.>>>>thanks>>connie>>"If your feeling down
hearted and don't you don't know what to do; Give a >Little Whistle!"  Jimney
Cricket>>>>>________________________________________________________________________><http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170>Save
 >!>>>No virus found in this incoming message.>Checked by AVG Free
Edition.>Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.6/902 - Release Date:
7/15/2007 >2:21 PM-- No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG
Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.6/902 - Release Date:
7/15/2007 2:21 PM--The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:
http://silverlist.orgTo post, address your message to:
silver-l...@eskimo.comaddress Off-Topic messages to: