I have been doing this for a while, Wayne i.e. Undenatured whey, inulin, and
a product you put in liquids which is supposed to alkalize things.  I cannot
see why I should not lose weight just eating normal amounts of food, without
having to go the whole health gamut.  I am afraid I do not like food enough
to have to bother with all special things which take a lot of preparation
(no time) I just don't eat at all then.  I cannot understand why I can't be
a normal weight when I only eat around 1500 cals per day; certainly no more
than 1800.  I am not greedy or lazy but admit I would have trouble doing
exercises as they bore me to tears.  I walk miles with the dog though and am
very rarely still (unless on the computer)  as I said once before I believe,
I am a lost cause.  Dee

    --

<The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows
why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.>

-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)